Monday, April 03, 2006

On Rain

It runs down my face and trickles onto my lips, wetting them just enough to get me through
It mixes with my new die job and stings my eyes, oh i feel alive
It rests on my arms, caught between hairs and i seem to sparkle

I actually took the time to notice this

Walking onto campus this morning in the light drizzle, the tulips coming out, birds everywhere, i've been up for 2.5 hours and dawn is just starting to break, i think to myself, "damn, its good to be alive."

4. 5 miles, some of it walking, amy had cramps so i ran some of it with out her.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i admire you so much. on saturday i told a guy that i want to run a marathon, and i was thinking about training this summer... and he told me that there's no way i could, after my smoking. that it will take a year before i'll be able to do it.

:(

.trin

6:59 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Your Mother said...

Sunrise, sunrise, looks like morning's in your eyes. Sunrise, sunrise, couldn’t tempt us if it tried!

6:23 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home