Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Short Runs

This week has been study hell. I've going on short runs just to get out of my chair at the coffee shop for more than a bathroom break. I'm doing about 2-3 mile runs 2-3 times a day. I run, i study, i eat, i study, i run.

But i've learned more this semester than ever before, about math, about physics, about love, about life. At first glance looking back on this semester i thought i had not spent much time with God, or learning about God. But once i actually thought about it, that is all i did. Each proof of a theorem, each number in a matrix, each boy i went out with, each cup of coffee, each stride of every run, the thump of my shoes on the moon lit pavement...This is where God lives.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're so strong, mells. i'm so excited for your future (and i love your present).

i can't wait to live with you! what an awesome single-woman life we'll have!

.trudy

2:59 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Your Mother said...

Great insight, very hindu, full of truth. Doc Carroll says "Study is worship." I find communal worship happens best in a classroom...or a bar!

11:47 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home