Monday, August 14, 2006

Summer runs

This summer has been such a roller coaster. I got really fired up about x-country and began running 2 times a day, over 50 miles per week .I got burned out and ran 3 times a week, about 15 miles for the entire week. I've finally been motivate to make the marathon happen which involves plenty of long lonely runs. This morning I completed my long run for the week, 13 miles around reed's lake twice.

I guess I just keep comming back to running. I just can't get enough. I do it so much that I hate it so I quite for a while then I just toy with the idea then I go out and kill myself because I try to much all at once. I'm constantly overestimating myself.

This is the situation with pretty much everythign else in my life. Men, School, God. When will I get a grip, when can I engender some stability.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stability schmability.

i love you.

.trin

3:43 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Your Mother said...

it never happens, just remain in your dark and nihilistic state and be content

1:46 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home