Saturday, May 13, 2006

25K Came and Gone

This was the longest run I’ve attempted since Chicago. In fact I've Only ran that distance 3 time ever, twice in training for Chicago and then in Chicago. That was 2002, four years ago. I'm definitely out of shape. I don't even feel like I can move right now. What a great run though.

My goal was to run the whole thing in 10 minute miles, I ran it in 9:40's. Official time 2:30:00:98. I am extremely pleased with that.

I've devoted a considerable amount of time to this sport this semester. Between running, work, school, dates and $2 you call its, I haven't done much of anything. As I was running today I thought about what I have to show for all my work this semester.

I am a River Bank Run finisher with a fake gold medal.
I can do a mean proof of the sub-space theorem.
I got a 3.944 gpa for the semester, stupid A-.
I saved money that is all spent now on camping equipment.
I decided I've had enough of men
I've increased my tolerance from tipsy after 1 to tipsy after 2.

2 Comments:

Blogger Your Mother said...

Congratulations, congratulations, and…have fun with the feminist lesbian thing. I wish you the best!

5:32 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Ryan said...

I finally sent that demo along today. Hope all is well.

11:22 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home